By giving us your personal information, you are giving us consent to collect, use and disclose your personal information under the terms of this policy and any relevant privacy and data protection laws in Malaysia. If you do not wish to give us this consent, then please do not use any of the electronic forms in our website.
In order for us to provide you with our products and/or services, we need to collect relevant Personal Data from you. We only collect the information that is needed for the registration procedure at our website or when filling up the registration form on the website. The information that we gathered are voluntarily submitted by the Users to us.
PURPOSE OF PERSONAL DATA COLLECTED
Personal Data that you provide to us voluntarily on our website and the other related channels may be processed and/or disclosed
- to our Vendors (as hereinafter defined) for the following purposes (collectively, “Purposes”):
- to manage, verify and complete transactions with you;
- to direct market our products and/or services to you;
- to understand and analyse our sales, and your needs and preferences;
- to develop, enhance, market and provide products and services to meet your needs;
- to enable you to participate in promotions and events;
- to process exchanges or product returns;
- to improve our services;
- to respond to your requests or complaints;
- to send you updates on products, news and project updates, rewards and promotions, special privileges and initiatives offered by Design Dept Sdn Bhd and/or its partners and/or advertisers;
- to process your payment transactions;
- for our credit control service and/or collection of debts due and owing to us; and
- to comply with any regulatory, statutory or legal obligation imposed on us by any relevant authority.
USE AND DISCLOSURE
We will keep confidential all Personal Data collected through our website. We may however disclose such Personal Data within DDSB and/or to our Vendors (often referred to as the data processor and third party service providers).
We take every measure to provide a comparable level of protection for Personal Data should the information be processed by a Vendor.
Should you have given us your Personal Data, you may receive from us or from our Vendors from time to time email and direct mailings containing promotional materials. If you do not wish to receive them, please inform us at [email protected]
LINKS TO THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
Our website may contain links to third party websites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such websites. To determine how they deal with your Personal Data, you should ensure that you read their respective privacy policies.
RIGHTS TO ACCESS AND CORRECT YOUR PERSONAL DATA
You have the rights of access to your Personal Data held by us and to request correction of the Personal Data should the information is inaccurate, incomplete, misleading or not up-to-date.
You may make a request to us by emailing to [email protected].
Our company website has appropriate security measures in place in order to prevent the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control. However, no data transmission over the internet can be guaranteed as completely safe and secure.
If you require any further information, you may send an email to us at [email protected].
(Last update February 10, 2022)